Planning your visit
All the information you need to get the very best experience when you visit us
Kilbride Road, PA23 7QH, Dunoon, UK.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions about visiting Action or Argyll and our trails.
Our Mountain Bike and Gravel trails are open Monday through Sunday.
Please ensure that you read our Rider’s Conduct and Frequently Asked Questions before you visit.
How to find us
You know those destinations where the travel is almost as breathtaking as the location itself? Well, we’re one of them – and you’re spoilt for choice.
- Drive along the scenic shores of Loch Lomond, up the Rest & Be Thankful and onto Dunoon through rural Cowal
- Take the car and hop onboard Western Ferries at McInroy’s Point, near Gourock and sail to Hunters Quay, near Dunoon
- Rail and sail from Glasgow Central Station to Gourock and take CalMac’s passenger ferry to Dunoon Pier
- Enjoy a bus and ferry ride using McGill’s ClydeFlyer service
And for the more adventurous, wild at heart…
- Jump aboard the last seagoing paddle steamer in the world and enjoy an excursion on the PS Waverley
- Sail a yacht or boat up one of the Clyde Sea Lochs and berth in an excellent marina
- Enjoy a cycle along Clyde & Forth Route 75 of the National Cycle Network
- Complete some island hopping and travel to Cowal via Isle of Bute, Kintyre or Isle of Arran
Plan Your Route
Scenic Drive – Exploring Argyll by Motorcycle: A Road Trip from Glasgow to Dunoon (watchmesee.com)